Introducing the NEWEST ADDITIONS to our EBONiiVORY skin care range.
A Collagen Boosting Peptide Complex Serum and our 24k Gold Anti Ageing Serum.
So, whats with all the hype about serums and why should I own one?..
Let’s make this easy. A serum is a skin care product that you apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturising with the intent to deliver a potent shot of ingredients directly into your skin.
"They’re a health-kick for your skin, packed with high-powered ingredients such as vitamins, anti-oxidants and peptides and most often in super-high concentrates. They’re also designed to penetrate deeper into the skin (the bullseye of beautiful, glowy skin) where the new cells, collagen and elastin are made."
A moisturizer has larger molecules than a serum. This means that a moisturizer will not penetrate the skin as deeply as a serum will.
Both of our 24k Gold and Collagen Boosting serums are water based so they penetrate and nourish the inner layer of the skin because the molecule is very small. They contain Amino Acids including:
- Palmitoyl Olgapeptide similar results of retinol, without the side effects. Stimulates collagen production.
- L-Arginine May speed the healing of skin damage
- L-Glycine May help repair damaged tissue and promote healing
- L-Histidine Antioxidant, neutralises free radicals, may help against certain skin infections
- L-Isoleucine Protein synthesis and tissue repair. Promotes natural production of anti-microbial peptides
- L-Proline Important in maintaining youthful and radiant skin
- L-Valine Strengthens skin.
Peptides or Amino acids are the building blocks of your skin. When you apply amino acids to the skin, it has been shown in many studies to have significant effects, ranging from antioxidant and boosted UV protection, to the promotion of tissue repair and conditioning of the skin.
Water-based serums go under the cream and they are so important. If you have a problem with your skin that you'd like to improve, such as dark spots or early signs of skin aging, adding a serum to your daily skin care routine can help improve the appearance of your skin.
Also, if your skin is very oily, a serum can give you enough hydration that you won't even need a moisturizer.
You can purchase both of our serums online from $52.95.