Coconut Oil Pulling Mouth Treatment SWEET CARAMEL CHAI
EBONiiVORY Coconut Oil Pulling treatment is a natural dental detox for the mouth and body.
The number 1 benefit of oil pulling is to minimise the amount of harmful bacteria in the mouth. There are thousands of naturally occurring bacteria in the mouth, some friendly, others are not. The bacteria in the mouth create a biofilm on the teeth – a thin layer that they use to adhere to the surface. This is what is also known as plaque.
Having some plaque on your teeth is normal, but if it gets out of hand it can cause all sorts of problems, including bad breath, yellow teeth, gum inflammation, gingivitis and cavities.
Benefits of EBONiiVORY Sweet Caramel Chai Oil include
- Whiter teeth
- Detoxifies and conditions the mouth & body
- Banishes bad breath
- Strengthens gums
Cinnamon essential oil can be used to kill bacteria that cause periodontal disease and ease a toothache due to its antifungal, antibacterial properties.
How to use:
- If sachet is hardened, warm under hot water or in the palms of your hands.
- Squeeze a small amount into mouth.
- SWIRL it gently around for five to fifteen minutes 'pulling & pushing' the oil through your teeth and then SPIT out (in the bin..do NOT spit in sink) and brush teeth.
- REPEAT DAILY for best results
Ingredients: Organic Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil, Caramel Flavour, Vanilla Flavour, Cinnamon Leaf Oil
Made in Australia, 100% natural, Vegan, Cruelty Free.